OUTBACK FLEXmax MPPT 80A is an innovative charge controller from OutBack Power Systems. The FLEXmax algorithm stays active at every moment, increasing your solar harvest up to 30% compared to non-MPPT controllers. Intelligent thermal management coupled with active cooling allows this controller to operate at its maximum current (60 A), in temperatures as high as 104°F.
FlEXmax family of charge controllers is full of revolutionary features, such as various battery voltages support and step-down functionality to charge lower voltage banks. The device records and stores performance data for up to 128 days. The information is readily available via an 80 character display with backlight, that also shows current status info. Remote programming and monitoring are in the list of features too, providing superior system integration.
Performance, efficiency and versatility – these three words define FLEXmax MPPT Charge Controllers.
- FullOutBack network integration for remote programming and monitoring
- Constant Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- High operating temperatures of up to 104°F (40°C)
- PV system output increase of up to 30>%
- Programmable auxiliary control output
- 12 VDC to 60 VDC battery voltages
- 128 days of data logging
- 5 year warranty