Solarever 410 Watt Solar Panel Features:
Multi Busbar Solar Cell
- Multi busbar solar cell adopts new technology to improve the efficiency of modules, offers a better aesthetic appearance, making it perfect for rooftop installation.
- Higher module conversion efficiency (up to 20.9%) benefit from half cell structure (low resistance characteristic).
- Excellent Anti-PID performance guarantee limited power degradation for mass production.
- Advanced glass and cell surface textured design ensure excellent performance in low-light environment.
Severe Weather Resilience
- Certified to withstand: wind load (2400 Pascal) and snow load (5400 Pascal).
Durability Against Extreme Environmental Conditions
- High salt mist and ammonia resistance.
Solarever 410 Watt Solar Panel Mechanical Specifications:
- Cell Type: Mono PERC 182x91mm
- No.of Half-cells: 108 (6×18)
- Dimensions: (67.87×44.64×1.37 inch)
- Weight: 21.5 kg (47.4 lbs)
- Front Glass: 3.2mm, Anti-Reflection Coating, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
- Frame: Anodized Aluminium Alloy
- Junction Box: IP68 Rated, connector compatible with MC4
- Output Cables: TÜV 1×4.0mm, 450mm, (-) 1200mm
- Fire Rating UL: Type 1, IEC: Class C
- Maximum static load: 5400Pa (front side), 2400Pa (back side)
Solarever 410 Watt Solar Panel Specifications:
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 410W
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 31.35
- Maximum Power Current (Imp): 13.08
- Open-circuit Voltage (Voc): 37.12
- Short-circuit Current (Isc): 13.96
- Module Efficiency STC (%): 20.97%
- Operating Temperature (°C): -40ºC ~+85ºC
- Maximum System Voltage: 1500VDC (IEC)
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 25A
- Power Tolerance: 0~+3%
- Temperature Coefficients of Pmax: -0.35%/ºC
- Temperature Coefficients of Voc: -0.29%/°C
- Temperature Coefficients of Isc: 0.048%/°C
- Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT): 45±2°C