Aptos Solar DNA-120-MF26-370W Solar Panel, 370W, MC4, 35mm Black Frame, Black Backsheet, 120 Half Cell DNA Mono Cells, 20A Fuse, 1000VDC, 337.8W PTC
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Aptos Solar is a U.S. based company that leverages global sourcing to provide the best technology at competitive pricing. Their patented Dual Nano Absorber (DNA) technology lies in the solar cell and takes the best of PERC and bifacial technology and stacks intrinsic layers of negatively charged atoms between sublayers to produce a high-efficiency solar cell with heightened heat tolerances. Aptos Solar believes that advanced solar panel technology should be accessible and affordable for business and homeowners across the globe. Their team of engineers has decades of expertise in the solar industry and have passionately created a solar technology that pushes all boundaries in terms of performance, aesthetics, and costs. They are committed to providing customers with the best technology the industry has to offer and at the best value. The panels are produced in the largest, state-of-the-art manufacturing solar module manufacturing factory in the world with a fully automated production line that is ISO 9001 & 14001 certified. Engineered in America, their solar panels undergo multiple quality checks throughout the manufacturing process and rigorous third-party extended reliability testing. They have tested their solar panels 3X the industry standards and have confirmed through third-party testing that their panels are able to perform well in extreme weather conditions.
The DNA Series DNA-120-MF26-370W Solar Panel impressively combines advanced technologies to maximize performance. The Aptos patented Dual Nano Absorber (DNA) technology allows the panel to operate at high efficiencies in extreme temperature environments.
- Optimized with patented Dual Nano Absorber (DNA) technology boosts power performance and module efficiency
- Advanced split cell technology with 9 ultra-thin busbars allows for less resistance and more photon capture
- Robust product design is resilient in extreme weather. Up to 5400 Pa snow load and 6200 Pa wind load- 210 MPH wind speeds
- All-black design for pristine aesthetics - No excessive silver bussing or ribbons
- Industry leading 25 year product warranty and a 30 year power performance warranty